Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Autumn Swap Partners...




Katie and I just finished drawing the names for the swap! Above is a picture of the Basket that held the names and a picture of us drawing the names. Here are the results.......
The Partners for the Autumn Swap are.....

~


Autumn and Grace
~

Kimberly and Hannah
~

Jessica and Holly
~

Lydia and Katie
~

Stacie and Morgan
~

Chyrll and Lisa
~

Since Chyrll(three sisters mom) and Lisa(our mom) were the only parents to participate so we paired them together.

~
Thank you all for participating!
If you have any Questions you can email Autumn at Autumnswap@gmail.com

~Holly&Katie~










7 comments:

HsKubes said...

Y'all paired up nicely.
What a neat idea.
Though I'm not able to participate, I hope your swapping goes well. I do thank you for the invite, though. If this is something you plan to do every year, perhaps I'll be able to join in next year.

Enjoy your week ~

katelyn said...

Yes I hope you do this every year and I'll try to participate next year!! Have fun swapping!!

Jessica said...

That is neat! So when do we need to have the boxes mailed by? And how do we get the address to mail our box to?

Thanks for letting me join yall! I can't wait to swap boxes. :)

Are yall planning on doing this again in the future? (Just wondering)

~Jessica

Autumn swap hosts said...

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for doing the Autumn swap!
The deadline for mailing your box is October 12th. To get your partners address you can email Autumn at Autumnswap@gmail.com

If you want to know more details about the swap you can read the post before this one....

Thanks, The 2 sisters.

Autumn swap hosts said...

Yeah! I am very excited. YOur basket was so cute!

Unknown said...

The autumn swap has been really fun. Now we just need an Address to send this goodies too. Thanks

The Sisters said...

Hi Lydia,
Thanks for making sure we got all of Our addresses!